Dried seaweeds salad, mixed sea vegetables for vegans, vegetarians, healthy diet
5 Mixed dried seaweeds for vegan or vegetarian diet, or healthy eating, weight loss aid. Gluten free, no artificial colors added, no preservative added. Seaweeds are naturally organically grown in the clean seawater.
Simply soak in cold water 5-7 minutes and drain, and add your favourite salad dressing to enjoy. No need to boil or cook.
25gram packet for 3-4 portions.
Ingredients : Miyoek (Wakame), gigartina, agar, chondrus, triangle gigartina
Nutritional facts for 1 packet (25gram)
Amount per serving : Calories 55kcal
Carbohydrate : 10.6g
Sugar : 0g
Protein : 2.5g
Fat : 0g
Saturated fat : 0g
Trans fat : 0g
Cholesterol : 0g
Sodium : 1130mg
Below are a variety of ways that seaweed positively impacts health.
• Seaweed is low in calories and fat, which of course makes it an attractive food for healthy eating and losing excess weight. For example, the seaweed wakame has a pigmentation known as fucoxanthin, which burns fat and aids in insulin resistance.
• The magnesium in seaweed flushes excess fluid, as it is a natural diuretic which also reduces bloating.
• Seaweed helps to maintain healthy blood pressure levels through its high potassium content and controls cholesterol levels through taurine.
• It can also combat depression and fatigue through its high vitamin B1 content while aiding in cognitive functioning through the vitamin B12 it offers.
• Seaweed contains essential fatty acids as well as multiple vitamins and it is particularly high in vitamins B12, C, D, E and K. Seaweed also contains many minerals, including potassium, selenium, calcium, iodine, nickel, bromine, chromium, copper, zinc, nitrogen, boron, sulfur, soluble fiber and more.
Price in GBP
Order before 14:30 for next working day delivery.
Orderline: 0871 288 3523
Mon - Fri : 10:00 - 16:00