Dried seaweeds mix, sea salad vegetables for vegan, vegetarians, healthy eating
7 different types of dried seaweeds mix. 20grams for 3-4 portions. Perfect foods for Vegan, vegetarian, rawtarian, or anyone on weight loss diet. The packet contains only 52kcal.
Soak the seaweeds mix in cold water for 5 minutes, and then drain followed by adding your favourite salad dressing, and enjoy! This seaweeds mix is easy to store, no need to cook.
The seaweeds mix go well with meat dishes or prawns, tuna, or simply drizzle olive oil or balsamic vinegar with a few olives.
No artificial colors or preservatives added. All natural ingredients and grown naturally organic.
Ingredients : Miyoek (Wakame), Miyoek soft stem, gigartina, agar, chondrus, kelp, triangle gigartina
Nutritional facts for 1 packet (20gram)
Amount per serving : Calories 52kcal
Carbohydrate : 10.4g
Sugar : 0g
Protein : 2.4g
Fat : 0g
Saturated fat : 0g
Trans fat : 0g
Cholesterol : 0g
Sodium : 1128mg
Below are a variety of ways that seaweed positively impacts health.
• Seaweed is low in calories and fat, which of course makes it an attractive food for healthy eating and losing excess weight. For example, the seaweed wakame has a pigmentation known as fucoxanthin, which burns fat and aids in insulin resistance.
• The magnesium in seaweed flushes excess fluid, as it is a natural diuretic which also reduces bloating.
• Seaweed helps to maintain healthy blood pressure levels through its high potassium content and controls cholesterol levels through taurine.
• It can also combat depression and fatigue through its high vitamin B1 content while aiding in cognitive functioning through the vitamin B12 it offers.
• Seaweed contains essential fatty acids as well as multiple vitamins and it is particularly high in vitamins B12, C, D, E and K. Seaweed also contains many minerals, including potassium, selenium, calcium, iodine, nickel, bromine, chromium, copper, zinc, nitrogen, boron, sulfur, soluble fiber and more.
Price in GBP
Order before 14:30 for next working day delivery.
Orderline: 0871 288 3523
Mon - Fri : 10:00 - 16:00